Super simple little creamy sweet keto fat pots (topped with tart raspberries to cut through the rich creaminess). The recipe makes 4 small pots and can be done in ramekins, but I used little plastic pots which I found on amazon. (Ignore the product description that says they are disposable – I wash and re-use them.) Simply wrap in clingfilm and take these babies to work with you! Be sure to check out other Fat Bomb ideas on the site (some are sweet, other are savoury) or check out the Dessert section for great sweet treats!
– – – – – – PER SERVING – – – – – –
Carbs 2g | Fat 40g | Protein 3.2g
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
*IN THE NEWS*: My cookbook KETO KITCHEN (published by Kyle Books, London) is now available to purchase in paperback or e-book. Click here to read more about where it can be purchased (where ever you are in the world), plus some of the fantastic reviews that have been coming in!
“I want you to achieve the best outcome with all the recipes on Fats of Life. If you haven’t already done so, please read the RECIPE SUCCESS page which is packed with handy tips and advice. Happy Cooking, everyone!” – Monya
Creamy 'Fat Pots' (Keto)
- 1 tsp gelatine powder
- 300 g (10.6 oz) double cream
- 1 TB Swerve® sweetener, confectioners
- 45 g (1.6 oz) raspberries
- Boil the kettle and pour only about a tablespoon of hot water into a small ramekin. Sprinkle over the gelatine powder and leave to completely dissolve. (I always place the ramekin inside a larger bowl and fill the larger bowl with more boiling water, this speeds up the effectiveness of the gelatine melting).
- Place the cream into a bowl and add the Swerve. Whisk well to combine.
- After the gelatine has completely melted, pour into the creamy mixture and whisk quickly to sufficiently combine.
- Immediately divide the mixture between 4 small pots and place in the fridge to set (at least 3-4 hours).
- Serve topped with raspberries.
For those on INSTAGRAM, tag me @mkilianpalmer so we can all see your lovely creations! Keep scrolling: you can PIN this recipe for later, see detailed macros and browse other recipes in this category. I have disabled the print option for my recipes (doing my bit to save the trees), so be sure to bookmark this page in your browser for future reference.
UK READERS: Missing anything you might need? The green links on the recipe above are directed at the global Amazon market and will auto-direct to your country (if you are not in the USA) and possibly show up an incorrect product. However, the image ads below are especially targeted at UK readers, and will link to the products I use and recommend.
Calories 382Kcal / 1598kJ
Eggs (may be found in gelatine - check label)
Sulphites (may be found in gelatine - check label)
See all the Desserts on Fats of Life:
Disclaimer: The nutritional analysis, macro and allergen breakdown of the recipes on this site have been manually and carefully calculated using the cloud-based software NUTRITICS®. NUTRITICS® is fully approved by the relevant Trading Standards organizations and is EU and FDA-compliant. The macro calculations are provided as a courtesy to you based on the author's weighing of ingredients when creating the dishes. If Erythritol (a sugar polyol) has been used in any of the recipes, it has already been manually excluded from the final carbohydrate count. The author is a chef - not a medical professional - and this website has been designed to provide you with recipe ideas to suit the low carb lifestyle you have discussed with your GP.
Disclosure: Like many blogs, Fats of Life is part of the Affiliates Program on Amazon. The links to the products recommended here are affiliate links, meaning - at no additional cost to you - the author will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.