Yes, I am still churning out the lollies for Funnyman, but the look on his face when he sees a batch in the freezer is worth the time spent making them – which happens to be only 5 minutes! Here, I mashed up raspberries and cooked them down a little with some lemon juice bringing a sharp tart flavour. A quick mix with powdered Erythritol (my favourite brand is Swerve®), full-fat yogurt and some double cream and we had another winner! If you like the idea of frozen yogurt & cream lollies, check out the Desserts page, as there are several other great flavours.
– – – – – – PER SERVING – – – – – –
Carbs 4.3g | Fat 14g | Protein 7.1g
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Exciting news for foodies: Monya’s cookbook KETO KITCHEN (published by Kyle Books, London 2020) is coming to the market this summer. Its currently available to pre-order on Amazon.
“I want you to achieve the best outcome with all the recipes on Fats of Life. If you haven’t already done so, please read the RECIPE SUCCESS page which is packed with handy tips and advice. I also send a short e-blast at the end of every month, sign up here to ensure you never miss a recipe. If you loved the recipe and want to show your appreciation to me directly, you can do so by clicking here. Happy Cooking, everyone!” – Monya
Tart Berry Yogurt Lollies (Low-carb)
- 150 g (5.3 oz) raspberries
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 400 g (14.1 oz) full-fat Greek yogurt
- 100 g (3.5 oz) double cream
- 3 TB Swerve® sweetener, confectioners
- Place the raspberries in a small pan and add the lemon juice. Use the back of a fork to mash the raspberries as they cook for 5 minutes over a gentle heat. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the yogurt, cream and Swerve® confectioner’s sweetener in a large bowl and mix until full combined.
- Fold in the raspberry mix, then pour the mixture into 6 ice lolly moulds (100ml / 3.4 fl. oz) in capacity.
- Click the lid/stick in place of each one, and place in the freezer overnight.
- Transfer the popsicles to the fridge 30 minutes before eating or simply run hot water on the outside of the mould to make it easier to slide out.
UK READERS: Missing anything you might need? The green links on the recipe above are directed at the global Amazon market and may auto-direct to your country (if not USA) showing up an incorrect product. There isn’t much I can do about that, so the image ads below are especially targeted at UK readers, and will link you to the exact products I use.
Calories 168Kcal / 703kJ
See all the Lollies on Fats of Life:
Disclaimer: The nutritional analysis, macro and allergen breakdown of the recipes on this site are meticulously calculated using the cloud-based software NUTRITICS®. NUTRITICS® is fully approved by the relevant Trading Standards organizations and is EU and FDA-compliant. The author, Monya Kilian Palmer is trained in using this superior software in order to provide you accurate data. The author is not a medical professional and this website has been designed only to provide you with recipes to suit the keto lifestyle you have chosen and discussed with your GP. The macros calculations are provided as a courtesy to you based on Monya’s weighing of ingredients when creating the dishes. If Erythritol (a sugar polyol) has been used in any of the recipes, it has already been manually excluded from the final carbohydrate count for you.
Disclosure: Like many blogs, I am part of the Affiliates Program on Amazon. The links to the products I recommend on this page are affiliate links, meaning - at no additional cost to you - I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.