I churn out a lot of keto lollies for Funnyman. A LOT. While I don’t have a sweet tooth (I never have, even life before keto), but Funnyman loves his after dinner treats, so I try and keep things interesting for him by switching things up and changing the flavours of the lollies I make (in addition to the other sweet treats) I make for him! Here, I added cream cheese to the mixture – and it changed the texture in a beautiful way! Without telling him, I added avocado to sneak in some fibre and additional goodness and healthy fats… and this was how my Avocado Cheesecake Lollies were born! Hand on heart, these are now his favourite lollies. And just in case you were wondering – the flavour of avocado does not come through at all: just creamy, indulgent sweetness.
– – – – – – PER SERVING – – – – – –
Carbs 2.6g | Fat 30g | Protein 3.5g
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
*IN THE NEWS*: My cookbook KETO KITCHEN (published by Kyle Books, London) is now available to purchase in paperback or e-book. Click here to read more about where it can be purchased (where ever you are in the world), plus some of the fantastic reviews that have been coming in!
“I want you to achieve the best outcome with all the recipes on Fats of Life. If you haven’t already done so, please read the RECIPE SUCCESS page which is packed with handy tips and advice. Happy Cooking, everyone!” – Monya
Avocado Cheesecake Lollies (Keto)
- 130 g (4.6 oz) roughly chopped avocado
- 1 TB lemon juice
- 100 g (3.5 oz) full-fat cream cheese (soft cheese)
- 100 g (3.5 oz) full-fat Greek yogurt
- 240 g (8.5 oz) double cream
- 3.5 TB Swerve® sweetener, confectioners
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a mini food processor / food chopper. Add the lemon juice and cream cheese and blitz to a smooth puree, stopping to scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and add the yogurt, cream, sweetener and vanilla.
- Whisk well until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into 6 ice lolly moulds (100ml / 3.4 fl. oz) in capacity.
- Click the lid/stick in place of each one, and place in the freezer overnight.
- Transfer to the fridge 30 minutes before eating or simply run hot water on the outside of the mould to make it easier to slide out.
For those on INSTAGRAM, tag me @mkilianpalmer so we can all see your lovely creations! Keep scrolling: you can PIN this recipe for later, see detailed macros and browse other recipes in this category. I have disabled the print option for my recipes (doing my bit to save the trees), so be sure to bookmark this page in your browser for future reference.
FOR READERS OUTSIDE THE UK: Missing anything you might need? The links on this website are directed at the UK market and show the products I use here. However, you can get everything you might need from Amazon.
Calories 289Kcal / 1209kJ
Eggs (may be found in some brands of cream cheese - check label)
See all the Lollies on Fats of Life:
Disclaimer: The nutritional analysis, macro and allergen breakdown of the recipes on this site have been manually and carefully calculated using the cloud-based software NUTRITICS®. NUTRITICS® is fully approved by the relevant Trading Standards organizations and is EU and FDA-compliant. The macro calculations are provided as a courtesy to you based on the author's weighing of ingredients when creating the dishes. If Erythritol (a sugar polyol) has been used in any of the recipes, it has already been manually excluded from the final carbohydrate count. The author is a chef - not a medical professional - and this website has been designed to provide you with recipe ideas to suit the low carb lifestyle you have discussed with your GP.
Disclosure: Like many blogs, Fats of Life is part of the Affiliates Program on Amazon. The links to the products recommended here are affiliate links, meaning - at no additional cost to you - the author will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.