Creamy, delicious with a sweet, tart element, these blueberry cheesecake lollies are a fabulous ending to your BBQs this summer! Funnyman loves them, so I bet this means the kids will too! THIS RECIPE IS ACCOMPANIED WITH A VIDEO. (Scroll down to see it, and be sure to watch the blooper reel Funnyman slips in at the end!)
– – – – – – PER SERVING – – – – – –
Carbs 5g | Fat 20g | Protein 2.3g
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Fats of Life® is a blog I run as a hobby. I love spending time on it, but did you know that I am also the author of two best-selling cookbooks? KETO KITCHEN (2020) and LAZY KETO KITCHEN (2021) – both available worldwide and very well-priced. I have a third book on the way: BUDGET KETO KITCHEN, (coming mid-2022).
Perhaps its time to start building up your Keto Kitchen collection if you have not already done so. Not only will my books make beautiful Christmas stocking fillers for loved ones interested in a low carb lifestyle, but you could simply treat YOURSELF! Your family (whether they live keto or not) will not be disappointed with all your exciting, delicious creations!
“Take a peak in My Keto Pantry, which shows the preferred brands of ‘special’ ingredients I use. Be sure to also sign up to my newsletter where I send a monthly recap (ensuring you never miss a new recipe!)” – Monya
Blueberry Cheesecake Lollies (Keto)
- 200 g (7 oz) blueberries
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 140 g (4.9 oz) sour cream
- 120 g (4.2 oz) full-fat cream cheese (soft cheese)
- 120 g (4.2 oz) double cream
- 2.5 TB Swerve® sweetener, confectioners
- Place all the blueberries into a mini food processor / food chopper and blitz to a smooth puree, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Stir in the lemon juice and set aside.
- Add the sour cream, cream cheese, double cream and sweetener into a bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Pour the blitzed blueberries into the creamy mixture and mix well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into 6 ice lolly moulds (100ml / 3.4 fl. oz) in capacity. Click the lid/stick in place of each one, and place in the freezer overnight.
- Transfer the popsicles to the fridge 30 minutes before eating or simply run hot water on the outside of the mould to make it easier to slide out.
Watch the video (... with blooper reel!)
For those on INSTAGRAM, tag me @mkilianpalmer so we can all see your lovely creations! Keep scrolling: you can PIN this recipe for later, see detailed macros and browse other recipes in this category. You can also drop me a comment if you have any questions about this recipe. I will do my best to reply as quickly as possible. Monya xxx
FOR READERS OUTSIDE THE UK: Missing anything you might need? The links on this website are directed at the UK market and show the products I use here. However, you can get everything you might need from Amazon.
Nutritional Information per lolly
Calories 206Kcal / 862kJ
Eggs (may be found in some brands of cream cheese - check label)
See all the Lollies on Fats of Life:
Disclaimer: The nutritional analysis, macro and allergen breakdown of the recipes on this site have been manually and carefully calculated using the cloud-based software NUTRITICS®. NUTRITICS® is fully approved by the relevant Trading Standards organizations and is EU and FDA-compliant. The macro calculations are provided as a courtesy to you based on the author's weighing of ingredients when creating the dishes. If Erythritol (a sugar polyol) has been used in any of the recipes, it has already been manually excluded from the final carbohydrate count. The author is a chef - not a medical professional - and this website has been designed to provide you with recipe ideas to suit the low carb lifestyle you have discussed with your GP.
Disclosure: Like many blogs, Fats of Life is part of the Affiliates Program on Amazon. The links to the products recommended here are affiliate links, meaning - at no additional cost to you - the author will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.