A quick, nutritious breakfast-for-two that you can take to the table as is and tuck into with your loved one. It would go very well with a slice or two of toasted Quick Keto Chia Bread and dash of hot sauce drizzled over if you are brave that early in the day…
– – – – – – PER SERVING – – – – – –
Carbs 0g | Fat 16g | Protein 18g
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Exciting news for foodies: Monya’s cookbook KETO KITCHEN (published by Kyle Books, London 2020) is coming to the market this summer. Its currently available to pre-order on Amazon.
“I want you to achieve the best outcome with all the recipes on Fats of Life. If you haven’t already done so, please read the RECIPE SUCCESS page which is packed with handy tips and advice. I also send a short e-blast at the end of every month, sign up here to ensure you never miss a recipe. If you loved the recipe and want to show your appreciation to me directly, you can do so by clicking here. Happy Cooking, everyone!” – Monya
One-pan Eggs in Spinach (Keto)
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 165 g (5.8 oz) baby spinach
- 4 eggs
- pink Himalayan salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- micro-herbs to garnish, optional
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the spinach, cooking stirring constantly until they have wilted. This is easiest done in two large handfuls, adding the second handful after the first lot has wilted, making some space in the pan.
- Once the spinach has completely cooked down, reduce the heat to moderately low and make four spaces in the spinach. Crack open the 4 eggs into the spaces and cook until the whites of the eggs are cooked through. This can be sped up by placing a lid on the pan or simply covering the pan with a sheet of foil.
- Season with pink Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper, and garnish with herbs if you feel like it. Take it to the table as is, and tuck in with your loved one.
UK READERS: Missing anything you might need? The green links on the recipe above are directed at the global Amazon market and will auto-direct to your country (if you are not in the USA) and possibly show up an incorrect product. However, the image ads below are especially targeted at UK readers, and will link to the products I use and recommend.
Calories 212Kcal / 887kJ
See all the Breakfast recipes on Fats of Life:
Disclaimer: The nutritional analysis, macro and allergen breakdown of the recipes on this site are meticulously calculated using the cloud-based software NUTRITICS®. NUTRITICS® is fully approved by the relevant Trading Standards organizations and is EU and FDA-compliant. The author, Monya Kilian Palmer is trained in using this superior software in order to provide you accurate data. The author is not a medical professional and this website has been designed only to provide you with recipes to suit the keto lifestyle you have chosen and discussed with your GP. The macros calculations are provided as a courtesy to you based on Monya’s weighing of ingredients when creating the dishes. If Erythritol (a sugar polyol) has been used in any of the recipes, it has already been manually excluded from the final carbohydrate count for you.
Disclosure: Like many blogs, I am part of the Affiliates Program on Amazon. The links to the products I recommend on this page are affiliate links, meaning - at no additional cost to you - I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.