Bribing Funnyman with my brownies is a nifty way to get him to do stuff around the house. I learnt this in wife-training school. He loves these keto brownies. They are the perfect size to hit the sweet spot and they make great fat bombs. I don’t have a sweet tooth at all, so making a batch of these along with other sweet treats for him is my way of showing him how much I appreciate him going on this Keto journey with me. The brownies store well in the fridge (although they would disappear in a day if I did that), so I freeze them individually after cooling and slicing. We always have double cream in the house, so Funnyman reheats them slightly and then pours a little cream over them. Happy Husband = Happy Wifey…
– – – – – – PER SERVING – – – – – –
Carbs 1.1g | Fat 18g | Protein 4.8g
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Best Ever Brownies (Keto)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan oven). This is 200°C for conventional ovens (or 400°F / gas mark 6).
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave (approx 45 seconds on medium heat) and allow to cool slightly before whisking into the eggs. Add the drops of vanilla-flavoured liquid Stevia and whisk well to combine.
- Combine the almond flour, erythritol and cocoa powder in a separate bowl. This is what you should have ready:
- Tip the egg mixture into the bowl of cocoa/almond flour mixture and mix well to combine.
- Tip the mixture into a greased square baking dish (15cm x 15cm) and bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes or until a cake tester inserted comes out clean.
- Once done, place on a cooling rack and allow to cool completely, approx. 2 hours, before slicing into 9 squares or attempting to remove from the baking dish.
- Enjoy as is, or store in the fridge. Remove from the fridge 30 minutes before eating. These brownies also freeze well.
- Scroll down to PIN this recipe - and don't forget to tag me on Instagram @mkilianpalmer so we can all see your lovely creations! Photographs and recipes on FATS OF LIFE® are copyright © Monya Kilian Palmer.
Calories 185Kcal / 774kJ
Milk (may be found in some cocoa powders)
See all the Desserts on Fats of Life:
Disclaimer: The nutritional analysis, macro and allergen breakdown of the recipes on this site are meticulously calculated using the cloud-based software NUTRITICS®. NUTRITICS® is fully approved by the relevant Trading Standards organizations and is EU and FDA-compliant. The author, Monya Kilian Palmer is trained in using this superior software in order to provide you accurate data. The author is not a medical professional and this website has been designed only to provide you with recipes to suit the keto lifestyle you have chosen and discussed with your GP. The macros calculations are provided as a courtesy to you based on Monya’s weighing of ingredients when creating the dishes. If Erythritol (a sugar polyol) has been used in any of the recipes, it has already been manually excluded from the final carbohydrate count for you.
Disclosure: Like many blogs, I am part of the Affiliates Program on Amazon. The links to the products I recommend on this page are affiliate links, meaning - at no additional cost to you - I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Follow me on your preferred social media channel: