This is a great way to flavour my Fried Keto Gnocchi (Nut-free) recipe. Its simply fresh thyme leaves and finely grated lemon zest scattered over. These two ingredients complement each other beautifully so you could tuck in as is, or serve it alongside chicken or fish. The macros for this recipe are based on it serving two people, but it could be stretched to serve 4 as a light meal or small side dish (the gnocchi itself is very rich). The time indicated does not include the making of the gnocchi, but most of that recipe can be made ahead of time. Enjoy!
– – – – – – PER SERVING – – – – – –
Carbs 1.6g | Fat 37g | Protein 24g
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Lemon & Thyme Fried Keto 'Gnocchi' (Nut-free)
- Prepare the gnocchi as per the FOL Fried Keto Gnocchi (Nut-free) recipe on this site.
- After the gnocchi has been fried and set aside as that recipe indicates, tip it into a large bowl and use a microplane to to generously grate over the lemon zest. Stir in the fresh, picked thyme leaves and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. If needed (doubtful), you could drizzle over a little olive oil (use the best quality you can afford) and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
- Scroll down to PIN this recipe - and don't forget to tag me on Instagram @mkilianpalmer so we can all see your lovely creations! Photographs and recipes on FATS OF LIFE® are copyright © Monya Kilian Palmer.
Calories 437Kcal / 1828kJ
See all the Light Meal ideas on Fats of Life:
Disclaimer: The nutritional analysis, macro and allergen breakdown of the recipes on this site are meticulously calculated using the cloud-based software NUTRITICS®. NUTRITICS® is fully approved by the relevant Trading Standards organizations and is EU and FDA-compliant. The author, Monya Kilian Palmer is trained in using this superior software in order to provide you accurate data. The author is not a medical professional and this website has been designed only to provide you with recipes to suit the keto lifestyle you have chosen and discussed with your GP. The macros calculations are provided as a courtesy to you based on Monya’s weighing of ingredients when creating the dishes. If Erythritol (a sugar polyol) has been used in any of the recipes, it has already been manually excluded from the final carbohydrate count for you.
Disclosure: Like many blogs, I am part of the Affiliates Program on Amazon. The links to the products I recommend on this page are affiliate links, meaning - at no additional cost to you - I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Follow me on your preferred social media channel: