One thing I really want to achieve here on Fats of Life is to INSPIRE people. I love being in my kitchen and I am an artist at heart. My brain never stops working when it comes to creating exciting things to keep our keto journey exciting, so blogging about what I get up to in the kitchen was a natural next step for me. Be sure to follow me on Instagram too. Anyway… here, I used my Homemade Chilli Sauce to add to regular butter to create the most delicious little butter wheels which you can melt over anything you feel might benefit from it (like I did here). THIS RECIPE IS ACCOMPANIED WITH A VIDEO. (Scroll down to see it, and be sure to watch the blooper reel Funnyman slips in at the end!)
– – – – – – PER SERVING – – – – – –
Carbs 0.1g | Fat 9.7g | Protein 0.1g
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
*IN THE NEWS*: My cookbook KETO KITCHEN (published by Kyle Books, London) is now available to purchase in paperback or e-book. Click here to read more about where it can be purchased (where ever you are in the world), plus some of the fantastic reviews that have been coming in!
“I want you to achieve the best outcome with all the recipes on Fats of Life. If you haven’t already done so, please read the RECIPE SUCCESS page which is packed with handy tips and advice. Happy Cooking, everyone!” – Monya
Chilli Compound Butter (Keto)
- Place the softened butter in a small bowl. (Softened butter is really just butter that has been left at room temperature for several hours.)
- Stir in the Keto Chilli sauce and season with a pinch of sea salt flakes. Mix well to combine.
- Tip out onto a sheet of cling film. Roll the butter in the cling film to form an even-sized 'log', approximately 3cm / 1" in diameter (you will be slicing them into 6 thick discs later, so estimate with a little logic here). Twist the ends and place in the fridge to set firm for at least 1 hour.
- Just before using, remove the log of butter from the fridge, unwrap the cling film and slice into 6 even-sized discs. Delicious melted over chicken, fish or hot vegetables.
Watch the video (... with blooper reel!)
For those on INSTAGRAM, tag me @mkilianpalmer so we can all see your lovely creations! Keep scrolling: you can PIN this recipe for later, see detailed macros and browse other recipes in this category. I have disabled the print option for my recipes (doing my bit to save the trees), so be sure to bookmark this page in your browser for future reference.
UK READERS: Missing anything you might need? The green links on the recipe above are directed at the global Amazon market and will auto-direct to your country (if you are not in the USA) and possibly show up an incorrect product. However, the image ads below are especially targeted at UK readers, and will link to the products I use and recommend.
Calories 89Kcal / 372kJ
See all the Sauces & Condiments on Fats of Life:
Disclaimer: The nutritional analysis, macro and allergen breakdown of the recipes on this site have been manually and carefully calculated using the cloud-based software NUTRITICS®. NUTRITICS® is fully approved by the relevant Trading Standards organizations and is EU and FDA-compliant. The macro calculations are provided as a courtesy to you based on the author's weighing of ingredients when creating the dishes. If Erythritol (a sugar polyol) has been used in any of the recipes, it has already been manually excluded from the final carbohydrate count. The author is a chef - not a medical professional - and this website has been designed to provide you with recipe ideas to suit the low carb lifestyle you have discussed with your GP.
Disclosure: Like many blogs, Fats of Life is part of the Affiliates Program on Amazon. The links to the products recommended here are affiliate links, meaning - at no additional cost to you - the author will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.